GeoAgro offered us an implementation service that really help us. We have online meetings every 15 days and all fields can see what the other fields are doing. It’s a very positive model of monitoring and feedback. ”
Agronomist Martín Lahitte
Bellamar Farms – Sudeste Buenos Aires, Córdoba y NOA
We drive change as agents of innovation…
Our XP Consulting team is comprised of expert agricultural engineers in agro-innovation project management and geo-agronomy.
They are complemented by a network of Regional Partners who specialize in precision agriculture, working alongside each client to ensure that decisions can be effectively implemented in the field.
Each company, a project
Project-based approach: we treat each client as a unique project, with a defined methodology for setting goals, tracking progress, and measuring outcomes. Our dedicated team of specialists works closely with the client to ensure successful project execution.
We are ready to help you
Project management: we are very methodical in implementing projects, and communication between your team and ours is essential. During the monitoring process, we carry out:
• On-site workshops in key moments, such as the Kick-Off Workshop (where goals are jointly defined to focus on specific processes) and the Closing Workshop (where results are evaluated).
• Remote monitoring meetings: we analyze available information (satellite monitoring, productivity maps, labor maps, among others), share analysis options, and identify opportunities to improve efficiency at each stage. These meetings are held periodically.
We learn by doing
Our project-based approach and methodical monitoring allow us to transfer knowledge to teams as the campaign progresses, at the moment when functionalities and technical knowledge need to be applied.
In this way, we also manage to train different profiles:
• Agricultural engineers, advisors, and field managers: they usually participate in all follow-up meetings. They learn how to interpret satellite images and indices, manage all types of information in 360, create and analyze reports and dashboards, etc.
• Monitors: They are specifically trained in the use of the app for guided walks through the fields.
• Contractors and operators: They participate in pre-planting and pre-harvest workshops, where they learn how to configure monitors of different brands, load prescriptions, and receive tips for obtaining good labor and harvest maps. We involve them in these processes because their task is fundamental for their success.
We bring decisions to the field
• We provide our regional expertise to help decide on input strategies for different environments.
• We collaborate in the generation of prescription maps, clarifying critical aspects of formats and data types supported by each monitor brand.
• We train operators and contractors in advance, involving them in the innovative process.
GeoAgro’s Regional Partners Network plays a key role in this stage, providing the local support that is often required.
We measure to improve
Beyond the technologies used, we aim to have work teams incorporate new habits of reliable information recording (during field visits, during operations, etc.), data analysis and management, and generating knowledge as a team. In other words, measuring everything to improve.
Organizations that manage to develop these skills begin a path of cultural change that brings benefits such as:
• a climate of motivation and collaboration that increases the chances of retaining and incorporating talents
• flexibility to adapt to new changes in the future
• commitment to continuous improvement.